Winter Sale - Up to 40% Off - Sale Ends 2-28-2019.
The Solar Air Heater has a revolutionary design! Using the sun’s infrared rays and convection, the solar heater will reduce your energy costs. Commercial grade with heavy-duty construction.
The versatile solar air heater is designed for indoor and outdoor use. Stand on the interior window sill or hang from the window header (Easel stand for sliding glass doors). The solar air heater will add up to 25ºF (11ºC) to the ambient room temperature (10' x 15' room) Maximum air flow at 40 CFM.
Top-rated for performance and quality. Lower your monthly heating bills - Go Solar Power! Equivalent to a 300–500 Watt electric heater depending on sunshine and cloud cover.
When positioned in direct sunlight the solar panel’s 3 dimensional collector cells will absorb infrared rays in sunny and partial cloudy conditions, creating cost effective heating for your space. Designed to provide supplementary heat.
Perfect for residential homes, cabins, cottages, RVs, garages, cellars, barns, vacant properties, greenhouses, sheds, chicken coops, ice fishing shacks and all off-grid locations!
To place an order, please call AllSun Solar Products at (603) 247-0501.
* Self contained unit
* Commercial Grade
* 20-Watt solar photovoltaic panel
* Solar recirculation fan included
* Waterproof - weather and rust-resistant
* 3-Dimensional stacked heat-absorbing collectors
* Fireproof polycarbonate casing
* Still provides heat even on cloudy days!
* UL94V-0 approved
* Dimensions: Height - 36" x Width - 23.75" x Depth - 4.5"
* Weight: 13lbs (12 kgs)
* Free Easel stand included
* 3" Diameter hoses for outdoor use not included (Purchase at local hardware store)
Note: Not recommended for tinted windows, low-e glass or argon gas windows
Indoor Mounting Options:
* Stands on the interior window sill, easel stand or hang from the window header. (Header Hardware included)
Outdoor Mounting Options:
* Mount to any external wall or use the easel stand
A) Two small 3" diameter holes will be needed on the exterior wall to insert the intake / output ports.
B) Position the hoses under the structure and into the unit.
C) Position the hoses through the front, backdoor or window openings.