Take an additional 20% Off when you purchase using the "eCheck - Pay Now" button below.
The Solar Air Heater has a revolutionary design!
Using the sun’s infrared rays and convection, the solar heater will reduce your energy costs. Commercial grade with heavy-duty construction. Designed for Single and Double pane windows / Indoor use only.
The solar heater will reduce your energy costs. Stand on the interior window sill or hang from the window header (Easel stand for sliding glass doors).
The solar air heater will add up to 30ºF (11ºC) to the ambient room temperature (10' x 15' room - 150 sq. ft.) Maximum air flow at 80 CFM. Designed to provide supplementary heat. Top-rated for performance and quality. Lower your monthly heating bills - Go Solar Power! Equivalent to a 300–500 Watt electric heater depending on sunshine and cloud cover.
When positioned in direct sunlight the solar panel’s 3 dimensional collector cells will absorb infrared rays in sunny and partial cloudy conditions, creating cost effective heating for your space.
Perfect for residential homes, offices, cabins, college dorms, cottages, RVs, garages, barns, vacant properties, greenhouses, sheds, ice fishing house or any off-grid location.
Payment Options: We accept eChecks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks. Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865. Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number. A paid invoice and tracking number will be sent to the email address.
* Designed for single and double pane windows / Indoor use only
* 12-Volt / 20-Watt photovoltaic solar panel
* Quiet solar-powered recirculating fan distributes heated air
* Commercial Grade - Heavy-Duty Construction
* Provides heat even on cloudy days
* 3-Dimensional stacked heat-absorbing collectors
* Window header mounting hardware included
* Fireproof polycarbonate casing,
* UL94V-0 approved
* Dimensions: H 47.75" x W 23.75" x D 2.375" (121.28 x 60.32 x 6 cm)
* Weight: 26 lbs (12 kgs)
* Easel stand not included (sold separately)
Note: Not recommended for tinted windows, low-e glass or argon gas windows.