Sealite BargeSafe - Solar Barge Light
* Free Shipping * Three Year Warranty * Three Year Warranty *
Designed for harsh Freshwater and Saltwater environments!
Take an additional 10% Off
when you purchase using the "eCheck - Pay Now"
The solar barge light visibility is rated for 2 nautical miles. The solar light has a single high-powered
White LED and compliant to UL 1104 and COLREG-72 standards.
The world-class LED lens is designed
and manufactured by Sealite.
Made from tough, durable polycarbonate and using the latest high-intensity LEDs. The uniquely-designed
lens has an incredibly low power consumption. The light can be installed in minutes, and requires no operator intervention. External On/Off switch for easy storage.
The sealed battery compartment allows the battery to be replaced after years of service.Payment Options:
We accept eChecks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks.
Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865.
Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number.
A paid invoice and tracking number will be sent to the email address.
* LED Color: White, Green or Red
* Visibility: 2 Nautical Miles
* Single high-powered intensity LED
* 12v - 8ah Rechargeable - Battery Included
* 12v - 16ah Battery available - add an additional $49.00 per light
* Large internal solar module
* Certified to UL 1104 & COLREG-72 photometrics
* Precise light sectoring achieved via Sealite's world-class lens - White 135°
* Automatically turns On at Dusk and Off at Dawn
* External On/Off switch
* Designed for saltwater environments / IP68 waterproof
* Dimensions: 4.7/8" H x 9.1/8" W
* Lens Diameter: 5.7/8"
* Weight: 2.1/4 lbs
* Three Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Global Shipping available, shipping charges would apply
* Outside of the USA, shipping charges would apply* Purchase (6) or more Solar Marine Lights and take and additional 10% Off * Sealite Barge Lights - Technical DataSealite Barge Lights - Installation Manual