* Free Shipping * No Sales Tax * One Year Warranty *
Spring Sale! - Up to 40% Off - Sale Ends 4-30-2019.
The Renogy Wanderer is a 30A PWM solar power charge controller.
This advanced negative-ground controller is designed for off-grid solar applications and can be used with a 12V battery or battery bank. Integrating highly efficient PWM charging, the Wanderer increases battery life and improves system performance. 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) prevents batteries from over-charging and over-discharging.
The controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Protection against: overcharging, overload, short-circuit, and reverse polarity. Compensates for temperature, automatically corrects charging and discharging parameters, and improves battery longevity.
* 30A - PWM solar power charge controller
* Safe - Negative-ground controller
* 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization)
* Comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection
* Designed for 12V battery or battery banks
* Smart - LED Indicators that inform you about the charge controller's status
* Versatile - Compatible with Sealed, Gel, and Flooded batteries
* Compensates for temperature
* Advanced negative-ground controller
* Protection against: overcharging
* Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
* Max. PV Input Power: 400W
* Rated Charge Current: 30A
* Max. PV Input Voltage: 25 VDC
* Self-Consumption: 10mA
* High Voltage Disconnect: 16V
* Over-Voltage Reconnect: 15V
* Low Voltage Disconnect: 11.1V
* Low Voltage Reconnect: 12.6V
* Under Voltage Warning: 12V
* Under Voltage Recover: 12.2V
* Float Voltage: 13.8V
* Equalize Duration: 120 min
* Working Temperature: -20°F - 113°F
* Max Gauge Size: Up to 4AWG
* Weight: 0.65 lbs
* Dimensions: 6.45 x 4.31 x 1.76 inches
* Enclosure: IP20 rated