Spring Sale! - Up to 40% Off - Sale Ends 4-30-2019.
The RV Kit is perfect for any camper looking to run their small electronics while on the road.
Unlike traditional gas generators, the Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and data, and allows for full control of parameter settings. The control is embedded with self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions that prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
Reliable EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades. TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting.
Payment Options: We accept Personal Checks, e-Checks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks. Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865. Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number. A paid invoice and tracking number will be sent to the email address provided.
Renogy - 400 Watt - Solar RV Kit Includes
* (4) 100 Watt Monocrystalline Panels
* Renogy Adventurer-30A PWM Charge Controller
* Renogy MC4 Branch Connectors
* Renogy 30ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit
* Cable Entry Housing
* Renogy 16ft 10AWG Tray Cables
* Choose between Mounting Z Brackets or Corner Bracket Mount from the drop down menu above
With the Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Flush Mount Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W. The Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Expansion Kit is the perfect solution for future expansion
Renogy 100W Solar Panel
* Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG
* IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
* IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
* Maximum Power: 100W Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
* Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
* 18.9V Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
* Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
* Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
* Weight: 16.5lbs
* Dimensions: 47.3" x 21.3" x 1.4"
* 25-year power output warranty
* 5 year/95% efficiency rate
* 10 year/90% efficiency rate
* 25-year/80% efficiency rate
* 5-year material and workmanship warranty
* Accessories 1-year material warranty