Renogy Eclipse - 100 Watt 12 Volt - Monocrystalline Solar Panel
* Free Shipping * No Sales Tax * Tempered Glass *
Take an additional 10% Off when you purchase using the "eCheck - Pay Now" button below.
Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Renogy Eclipse 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel combines power and appeal into one sleek package.
The Eclipse is made of the highest efficiency cells Renogy has to offer while weighing a mere 15 pounds and standing a half-foot shorter in height than standard Renogy panels. Black corrosion-resistant aluminum frame.
Designed for Residential, Cabins, RV - Marine, commercial and any off grid location. Can withstand harsh environments, including wind rain and snow. Go Solar Power!
The Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency cells that help increase module efficiency. Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. No grid lines on front of solar cells allow for a more clean look. New black frame compliments high-efficiency solar cells.
Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades. Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
Can be used for many different applications. Ground mount compatible. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters., Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
Payment Options: We accept Personal Checks, e-Checks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks. Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865. Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number. A paid invoice and tracking number will be sent to the email address provided.
* EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
* Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade
* Ensures excellent performance in low-light environments
* TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
* Withstands high winds and heavy snow loads
* Versatile - Can be used for many different applications
* Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
* Pre-drilled holes included for grounding
* Built-in Components
* IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
* Panel Leads (Pair) 12AWG
* IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
* Maximum Power: 100W
* Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
* Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.7V
* Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.2V
* Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.70A
* Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.10A
* 100 Watt Module efficiency: 18.35%
* Weight: 15 lbs
* Dimensions: 40.8 x 20.7 x 1.4 inches
* 25-year power output warranty
* 5 year/95% efficiency rate
* 10 year/90% efficiency rate
* 25-year/80% efficiency rate
* 5-year material and workmanship warranty
* Accessories 1-year material warranty