Renogy - 300 Watt 12 Volt - Solar Starter Kit - Monocrystaline
* Free Shipping * Tempered Glass * No Sales Tax *
Take an additional 10% Off when you purchase using the "eCheck - Pay Now" button below.
Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
The Starter Kit is designed for customers who are new to solar or are looking to expand on an existing power system.
The Renogy 300W Monocrystaline Starter Kit is ideal for several off-grid applications, including RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Incorporating a small off-grid system can give you greater travel independence, as you can charge your most important small electronics without having to resort to a noisy gas generator or electrical outlet.
Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets. Ready Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
Payment Options: We accept Personal Checks, e-Checks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks. Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865. Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number. A paid invoice and tracking number will be sent to the email address provided.
* (3) 100 Watt Monocrystaline Solar Panels
* Renogy MC4 Branch Connectors
* Mounting Z Brackets
* Renogy 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit
* Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A pair)
* Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller
* EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
* Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade
* Ensures excellent performance in low-light environments
* TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
* Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%)
* Withstands high winds and heavy snow loads
* Versatile - Can be used for many different applications
* Ground mount compatible
* Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
* Pre-drilled holes included for grounding
* Renogy (3) 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panels
* Maximum Power: 300W
* Maximum System Voltage Per Panel: 600 VDC (UL)
* Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc) Per Panel: 22.5V
* Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A Per Panel
* Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) Per Panel - 18.9V
* Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A Per Panel
* Solar Panel Weight: 16.5lbs each
* Dimensions: 47.0 x 21.3 x1.4 inches per panel