* Free Shipping * One Year Warranty * No Sales Tax *
Winter Sale - Up to 40% Off - Sale Ends 2-28-2019.
The 100 LED's produce 525 lumens of super-bright white light!
The security floodlight is great for lighting up your deck, yard, pathway, porch, pool, house, shed or business.
100 LED's that automatically turn on when motion is detected after dusk.
No Electricity needed! This light uses free energy from the sun! The solar panel converts direct sunlight into electricity throughout the day to charge the battery inside the light. Durable weatherproof housing protects the solar panel in all weather conditions.
The solar panel can be positioned to receive the most sunlight whether mounted on rooftops or the sides of buildings. The solar panel has an adjustable base so it can be used on both flat and angled locations.
Fully adjustable settings. the light is fully programmable to suit your needs. Set the duration of the illumination from ten seconds to one minute. The motion-sensitivity and light sensitivity can also be adjusted by simply turning the knobs. Activates up to 120 times on a full charge, for 60 seconds at a time.
The light is easy to install and use. Just screw in the solar panel and the lighting module, then plug them together, and you’re done! There are no operating costs to run this light.
To place an order, please call AllSun Solar Products at (603) 247-0501
* Lumens: 525
* Motion Activated
* 100 white super bright LED's
* 3.7V / 4.4Ah rechargeable - replaceable lithium-ion batteries included
* Battery Life span: 3-5 years
* The solar charging panel has a 15-foot cable
* Maximum Runtime: Activates up to 120 times, for one minute at a time
* Detection Angle: 180°
* Maximum Detection Distance: 40 feet (12.2 meters)
* The solar panel has an adjustable base so it can be used on both flat and angled locations
* Weight: 3.38 lbs
* Weatherproof Rating: IP44
* Light Color: 6500-7000k (daylight)
* Mounting Hardware - User Guide included
* Floodlight Dimensions: 7.5” x 7.5” x 6.5”
* 24/7 Customer support at 603-247-0501