Gama Sonic Imperial II / Double Head Mount - Solar Lamp Post - Commercial Grade
* Free Shipping * Two Year Warranty * 600 Lumens *
Take an additional 10% Off
when you purchase using the "eCheck - Pay Now"
The Imperial II has real beveled glass panes with 21 super bright white LEDs per lamp.
This commercial grade solar light is an alternative to traditional lighting. It can be easily installed easily at your home, office or park. No electrical wiring required.
It requires no electrical wiring
for installation. The solar lights internal Lithium Ion battery packs charge when sunlight hits the integrated solar panels. 21 Super Bright LEDs per lamp turn on automatically at dusk and shine a bright white light through the beveled glass panes at a brightness of 600 lumens on a full solar charge. Automatically shuts off at dawn.
Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The monocrystalline solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass
that helps ensure long-lasting reliability.
Every light fixture has an integrated Lithium Ion battery pack that is good for about 1,000 charges. Once the battery exceeds its life – all you will need to do is simply replace the battery and you are good to go for the next 3 years.
The solar light duration will last 72 hours in the Low setting and 36 hours in the High setting once all batteries have been fully charged in the direct sun for +/- 3 days.Payment Options:
We accept eChecks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks.
Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865.
Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number.
A paid invoice and tracking number will be sent to the email address.
* LED Brightness: 300 Lumens per lamp / 600 Lumens total
* 21 LEDs per lamp / 42 LEDs total
* Automatic Dusk-to-Dawn Operation
* Manual On/Off switch and a High/Low brightness setting
* Real, beveled glass panes
* Power Source: Mono Crystalline Solar panel
* Concrete mounting bolts for installation included
* Commercial Grade Construction
* Patented Reflector ConeSpecifications
* LED Color: 6000K
* Replaceable Li-Ion Battery included
* Battery Lifetime Rating: 1,000 charges or 2-3 years
* Lifetime Rating: 10-12 years or longer with proper care
* Battery Capacity: 6000mAh
* Each lamp head is 19” Tall x 10.5” Wide
* Measurements 10.5 x 27.5 x 95 in Tall
* Two Year Manufacturers WarrantyGama Sonic - Imperial II Instruction Manual Gama Sonic Imperial II Brochure