Gama Sonic - Imperial B Solar Light - Single Lamp Post / w/GS-Solar LED Light Bulb
* Two Year Warranty * Free Shipping * 180 Lumens *
Winter Sale - Up to 40% Off - Sale Ends 2-28-2019.
The Imperial Solar Light has a new design using the GS Solar Light Bulb!
Constructed of weatherproof, rust-resistant cast aluminum and real beveled glass. Automatically turns on at dusk - off at dawn. Powdered-coated and made from cast aluminum, weather and rust resistant.
No Electrical Wiring is required for installation, making this solar lamp the perfect replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. We include both the Eagle and Acorn Finials and
replaceable - rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Go Solar Power!
The Solar SMD LED Light Bulb will last for 100,000 hours and never need replacing! The solar light will run for 15 hours on a full charge! 11 Bright-White SMD LEDs with a brightness level of 180 lumens.
Designed for residential homes, campgrounds, gardens,
pathway security lighting, driveway lighting, RV parks and commercial applications. No electrical wiring required.
* To place an order, please call AllSun Solar Products at (603) 247-0501 *
* Powder-coated and made from cast aluminum
* Real beveled glass
* High/off/low switch
* Replaceable - rechargeable Li-ion battery
* Solar SMD LED light bulb will last up to 10 years / 100,000 hours!
* 11 bright-white SMD LEDs
* Brightness: high setting: 180 lumens
• Runs for 15 hours on a full charge
* Eagle and Acorn Finial included
* Automatic dusk to dawn sensors
* No electrical wiring required
• 2 year manufacturer's warranty
* Dimensions: Post 78" / attached lamp equals 97" tall
* 3 concrete mounting bolts for installation included
* Solar SMD LED Light Bulb with 11 bright-white SMD LEDs
* The Solar LED Bulb is designed to last up to 10 years (replaceable)
* 4 integrated solar panels
* Frame material: Cast aluminum
* Finish: Black
* Monocrystalline solar panel
* Battery type: Replaceable Lithium Ion
* Battery life: 1,000 charges (3-years)
* Run time on a full charge: 15 hours
* (1) Imperial Solar Light Fixture
* (1) GS Solar Light Bulb
* 78" Pole with base
* (2) Li-ion battery packs
* (1) Each Eagle and Acorn Finials
* Concrete Mounting Hardware