Greenshine SPPL-150 - Solar Powered - Sign Lighting Kit
* Free Shipping * Commercial Grade * 5 Year Limited Warranty *
Spring Sale! - Up to 40% Off
- Sale Ends 4-30-2019.
Greenshine solar powered lights kits are commercial grade and designed for any off grid location!
The SPPL-150 is the ideal solution for lighting up any sign or monument. The GS-SPG series features a 160 watt solar panel installed on a single support with adjustable tilt angle. Two 8-watt solar projector lights included.
530 lumens per solar light output, with automatic dusk to dawn lighting.
The system is built for easy installation with quick connects terminals. All metallic parts are made of Hot-dipped galvanized steel. The 8’ pole is designed to be buried 4’ below ground, using the direct burial method. The solar powered system can properly light any sign or monument up to 6' wide x 15' tall. Additional lights can be purchased for larger structures.
The door on the pole, is used to connect the assembly system to the light fixtures. Wires can be easily buried underground. The battery assembly is contained within a vented galvanized steel battery box and includes a wiring harness and control electronics. Meets AASHTO - 120 mph wind force ratings.Payment Options:
We accept Personal Checks, e-Checks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks.
Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865.
Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number.
A paid invoice and tracking number will be sent to the email address provided.Shipping
* The Solar Powered - Monument Light Kits ship from Irvine, Ca.
* Due to the box dimensions and weight, the solar kit
will ship using a Greenshine approved LTL Freight Carrier.
* A signature is required.
* Please allow 5-7 business days for deliveryFeatures - Benefits
* Commercial Grade - Solar Powered Generator Kit
* The GS-SPG series features a solar panel installed on a single support with adjustable tilt angle
* The battery assembly is contained within a vented galvanized steel battery box
* The system is built for easy installation with quick connects terminals
* Includes an 8-foot tall galvanized steel pole for direct burial
* Every system is available to produce DC or AC power depending on the needs of the device
* Meets AASHTO 120 mph wind force ratings
* Powder coating and rust resistant
* 5 year maintenance free system
* Power any solar light fixture (DC powered) with this system
* Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days - up to four days solar lighting
* Designed for harsh weather conditions including high winds and snow
* Free Shipping (Continental US) Solar Monument Light Kit Includes
* (2) 8 watt LED white spot lights
* (1) 160 Watt Solar Panel
* (1) 12V GEL Deep cycle lead-acid Battery w/case
* (1) Solar Charger
* (1) 8 ft Pole (4’ for direct burial)
* 100' Cables from the solar power generator to the light fixtures
* 24/7 Technical support - 603-247-0501Solar Projector Lights Specifications
* Housing: Manufactured according to IEC60598-1:2003
* Unique design for better removal of dirt and self-cleaning
* Advanced thermal management to maximize performance
* Electrostatic powder-coated surface applied on chromate pre-treated surface
* 1W optical module Cree LED with individual lenses
* Glass lens for superior performance
* Luminaire input: Voltage DC 12V/24V
* Power consumption: 8 Watts
* Led Color: White Super Bright Lights
* 530 Lumens
* Color temperature: 6200K
* IES lighting type: Type II
* Material: High pressure die-cast aluminum
* Lens: 5mm toughened glass, optical grade PMMA
* IP 66
* Insulation: Class I
* Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C / -22°F - 122°F
* 5 Year Manufacturers WarrantySolar Panel
* Mono-Crystalline solar cells
* Aluminum Frame - built to withstand strong winds
* Highly resistant tempered glass
* Multilayer EVA encapsulation with triple layer back sheet
* 160 watts
* Maximum Power Voltage: 18.72 V
* Maximum Power Current: 8.01 A
* Open Circuit Voltage: 22.4 V
* Short Circuit Current: 8.61 A
* Dimensions: 58.5" x 27"
* Weight: 39.5 lbs
* Warranty: 25 year power output warranty. 5 years - 95% - 12 years 90% / 25 years - 80%.Battery Pack
* GEL Deep cycle lead-acid,br>
* Operating Voltage: 12 volts
* Capacity: 150 Ah at 20 hr-rate to 1.75 V per cell at 77°F
* Dimensions: 19" (L) × 6.7" (W) × 9.5" (H)
* Pro-Rated 5 Year WarrantyController
* Corrosion-proof epoxy-encapsulated PCB (IP68)
* Four-stage battery charging (main, float, boost, equalization)
* Temperature compensated
* Automatic system voltage recognition (12V/24V)
* Over Voltage Protection: 15.5V/31.0V
* Under Voltage Protection: 10.5V/21V
* 5 Year Warranty Pole
* 8’ tall galvanized steel pole
* 5.11" bottom pole diameter
* 4.33" top pole diameter
* Battery box mounted at 16" above ground - Direct burial type with 4' below ground level
* Pole opening at 11" below ground level for output of the wires to the light fixtures
* Powder-Coated Galvanized Steel
* Warranty: 5 Years - Projected Lifespan 15-20 yearsGreenshine SPPL-150 - Specification - Technical Data Greenshine - Solar Powered Generator - Features Solar Light Environmental Benefits