Greenshine - LL40 - Solar Bollard Light - 40" Tall
* Free Shipping * No Sales Tax * One Year Warranty *
Spring Sale! - Up to 40% Off
- Sale Ends 3-31-2019.To place an order - please call AllSun Solar Products at (603) 247-0501
Greenshine solar powered lights are designed for any off grid location!
Die-Cast aluminum pole, anti-corrosive and up to 25 years life time rating. Designed for harsh environments including snow, wind and rain. The solar bollard light is made from die-cast aluminum and stands 40" tall! Easy to install with quick connect plugs and mounts to any surface including concrete, decking and wood.
These low maintenance solar lights can be used to accent your outdoor environment and add security lighting. The solar lamps have controlled charging to prolong battery service. Super bright white LED's and Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity.
The Solar Bollard Light is an ambient light designed for pathway lighting, sidewalk lighting, private road lighting, perimeter security lighting and park lighting. Go Solar Power!
Environmentally friendly - 100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption,
eliminating pollution. No wiring and electricity bills, these lights can be installed anywhere.Special Features
* Commercial Grade
* White - Super Bright 3 Watt LED's
* Solar Panel: 6W, PV module
* LED Brightness: 180 Lumens
* Battery: 12V 7Ah, deep cycle lead acid battery
* Run Times: Dusk to Dawn on a full charge
* Die-cast aluminum - IP65 Rating
* Dimensions: Height: 40" (1000mm) Width: 3" (328mm)
* Weight: 27lbs (12.25 KG)
* Over charging/discharging protection
* Rust Resistant - Anti Corrosion
* 20 - 25 years life time rating
* Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days
* No scheduled maintenance for up to 5 years
* Operating Range: -22°F to 122°F
* Replaceable batteries
* Internal On/Off switch
* Screws - mounting hardware included
* One Year Manufactures Warranty. The solar bollard light has a life time rating of 20-25 years.Solar Bollard Light - Technical Data - Installation Manual