Carmanah - M550 / Solar Marine Light - Flange Mount (Constant or Flashing)
Internal On/Off Switch
* Free Shipping * Three Year Warranty * Spring Sale *
Designed for harsh Freshwater - Saltwater environments!
LED colors: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow or White. The M550 solar marine light LED is available in a
Constant or Flashing Mode. Low-maintenance - easy to install.
Perfect for buoys, harbor entrances, navigation lights, marine docks and piers.
The solar marine light has an LED visibility rating of up to 3NM (nautical miles).
Life expectancy is 15 years.
UV-resistant polycarbonate body and lens material.
Automatically turns on at Dusk - off at Dawn.
Personal private aid-to-navigation (PATON) leverages custom optics and high-efficiency solar panels.
The solar marine light complies with the US Coast Guard requirements: USCG PATON 33CFR66 & CFR67 Class C
Flashing Mode: Flash codes are listed in the attached user manual. The standard flash code is: 064 / 4 second flash / .5 seconds on - 3.5 seconds off. Please choose the standard flash code or add a different flash code in the comments section during checkout.
Flash codes are preset prior to shipping.Note:
Due to rising credit card fraud, we accept e-Checks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks.
Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865.
Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number.
A confirmation email will sent once the check has posted. A tracking number will be sent once the order ships. Features
* Low maintenance and easy to install
* Ready to deploy out of the box
* Automatically turns on at Dusk - off at Dawn
* Choose either Constant or Flashing Mode
* Waterproof design; IP 68 immersion
* Operates on three high-temperature-rated NiMH AA
* Life expectancy 15 years
* Up to 4 bird deterrents can be installed (sold separately)
* 2-Hole Flange Mount Design
* Internal On/Off switch / Unswitched
* Free Shipping within the Continental USA
* Global Shipping available, shipping charges would apply
* 24/7 Technical Support: 603-247-0501Technical Data
* Up to 40 User-adjustable flash patterns (Flash Mode) - Preset prior to shipping
* Up to 3 Nautical Miles visible range at T=0.74
* Vertical divergence 8 Degrees (FWHM)
* UV-resistant polycarbonate body and lens material
* 3 high-temperature-rated replaceable NiMH AA batteries included
* Dimensions: 2.2" (56mm) H x 6.1" L
* Weight: 0.8 lb (0.37 kg)
* Compliant to RoHS, WEEE, IEC 60945, FCC
* IR Flash Code Remote (sold separately)
* Three Year Manufacturers WarrantyCarmanah M550 Specification Data SheetCarmanah M550 User Manual - Flash Codes Carmanah Range Intensity Calculations Carmanah Marine Lantern M550 - M650 Comparison Chart