Carmanah - M650H - 4 NM / Solar Marine Lantern (Constant or Flashing)
External on/off switch
* Free Shipping * Three Year Warranty * No Sales Tax *
Holiday Sale - Up to 40% Off -
Sale Ends 11-30-2018
Designed to withstand harsh saltwater environments!
Available LED colors: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow or White.
The M650H solar marine light LED is available in a Constant or Flashing Mode.
Designed for buoys, harbor entrances, port lighting, hazard marking, offshore oil rigs,
barge lighting, navigation lights, marine docks and piers.
The marine light is compact and maintenance free.
The M650H is capable of up to 60 cd and over a 4 NM range.
Premium grade UV-resistant, polycorbonate/polysiloxane copolymer body and lens material.
Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for optimal energy collection.
The solar marine light complies with the US Coast Guard requirements:
USCG PATON 33CFR66 & CFR67 Class C,
Flashing Mode: Flash codes are listed in the M650 flash code attachment below.
The standard flash code is: 064 / 4 second flash / .5 seconds on - 3.5 seconds off.
Please choose the standard flash code or add a different flash code in the comments section during checkout.
Flash codes are preset prior to shipping.* To place an order, please call AllSun Solar Products at (603) 247-0501 *Features
* 4 NM Range at Tc=0.85
* IP68 rated
* Automatically turns on at dusk - off at dawn (Constant Mode)
* Designed for harsh Saltwater environments
* Choose between Constant or Flashing Mode
* Battery: Tool-less replaceable and recyclable battery
pack with extreme temperature range
* Battery status feedback: Good, Charge, Low or Bad (Replace) including battery voltage
* Adjustable intensity and range
* External On/Off switch / Switched
* 24/7 Technical Support: 603-247-0501Technical Data
* Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for optimal energy collection
* Double 0-ring sealing with waterproof vent
* Battery provides charge feedback status
* Configure with on-board user interface, infrared programmer or PC software
* High-efficiency solar cells with bypass and blocking diode function
* Vertical divergence 8 Degrees (FWHM)
* Flash Patterns: 256 plus (Flash Mode) - Flash codes are changeable
* Operating Temperature -45 to 124 F (-43 to 80 C) ambient temperature
* Up to 3 bird deterrents can be installed (One free bird deterrent included)
* Weight 3.5 lb (1.58 kg)
* IR Flash Code Remote (sold separately)
* Three Year Manufacturers WarrantyCarmanah M650 Specification Data SheetCarmanah M650 Flash CodesCarmanah Range Intensity Calculations Carmanah Marine Lantern M550 - M650 Comparison Chart
Carmanah M650 You Tube Video: