Carmanah M650H - 4 NM / Solar Marine Lantern - - (Constant or Flashing)
Internal On/Off Switch
* Free Shipping * Three Year Warranty * No Sales Tax *
Winter Sale - Up to 40% Off
- Sale Ends 2-28-2019.
Designed to withstand harsh freshwater and saltwater environments!
Available LED colors: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow or White.
The M650 solar marine light LED is available in a Constant or Flashing Mode. Designed for buoys,
harbor entrances, port lighting, hazard marking, offshore oil rigs, barge lighting, navigation lights,
marine docks and piers.
Automatically turns on at dusk - off at dawn!
The marine light is compact and maintenance free. The M650 is capable of up to 60 cd and over a
4 NM range.
Premium grade UV-resistant, polycorbonate/polysiloxane copolymer body and lens material.
Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for optimal energy collection. The solar marine light complies
with the US Coast Guard requirements: USCG PATON 33CFR66 & CFR67 Class C,
Flashing Mode: Flash codes are listed in the M650 flash code attachment below.
The standard flash code is: 064 / 4 second flash / .5 seconds on - 3.5 seconds off.
Please choose the standard flash code or add a different flash code in the comments section during checkout.
Flash codes are preset prior to shipping.* To place an order, please call AllSun Solar Products at (603) 247-0501 *Features:
* 4 NM Range at Tc=0.85
* Automatically turns On at Dusk and Off at Dawn (Constant Mode)
* Designed for harsh Saltwater environments
* Choose between Constant or Flashing Mode
* Replaceable battery with a 5 year plus lifetime rating
* Premium grade UV-resistant, polycorbonate/polysiloxane copolymer body and lens material
* IP68 rated
* 15 Year Lifetime Rating
* Double 0-ring sealing with waterproof vent
* Battery provides charge feedback status
* Adjustable intensity and range
* Internal On/Off Switch / Unswitched
* Optional Integrated GPS Synchronization (Please call for a quote)
* Free Shipping within the Continental USA
* Global Shipping available, shipping charges would apply
* 24/7 Technical Support: 603-247-0501Technical Data
* Configure with on-board user interface, infrared programmer or PC software
* Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for optimal energy collection
* Vertical divergence 8 Degrees (FWHM)
* Flash Patterns: 256 plus (Flash Mode) - Flash codes are changeable
* Operating Temperature -45 to 124 F (-43 to 80 C) ambient temperature
* High-efficiency solar cells with bypass and blocking diode function
* Up to 3 bird deterrents can be installed (One free bird deterrent included)
* Weight 3.5 lb (1.58 kg)
* IR Flash Code Remote - Programmer (sold separately)
* Three Year Manufacturers WarrantyCarmanah M650 Specification Data SheetCarmanah M650 Flash CodesCarmanah Range Intensity Calculations Carmanah Marine Lantern M550 - M650 Comparison Chart
Carmanah M650 You Tube Video: