Carmanah - M550 / Solar Marine Light - Pole Mount (Constant or Flashing)
* Free Shipping * Three Year Warranty * No Sales Tax *
Spring Sale! - Up to 40% Off
- Sale Ends 4-30-2019.
Designed for harsh Saltwater environments! Low-maintenance - easy to install.
The M550 solar marine light LED is available in a Constant or Flashing Mode. Perfect for for buoys, harbor entrances, navigation lights, marine docks and piers. Available LED colors: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow or White.
The solar marine light has an LED visibility rating of up to 3 nautical miles. Life expectancy is 15 years. UV-resistant polycarbonate body and lens material.
Personal private aid-to-navigation (PATON) leverages custom optics and high-efficiency solar panels.
The solar marine light complies with the US Coast Guard requirements: USCG PATON 33CFR66 & CFR67 Class C
This is a pole mount design. Please review the pole OD requirements listed in the user manual.
Flashing Mode: Flash codes are listed in the attached user manual. The standard flash code is: 064 / 4 second flash / .5 seconds on - 3.5 seconds off.
Please choose the standard flash code or add a different flash code in the comments section during checkout.
Flash codes are preset prior to shipping.Note:
Due to rising credit card fraud, we accept e-Checks, Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks.
Please make the check payable to AllSun Solar Products, 1 Shannon Lane, Plaistow, NH 03865.
Include your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and product item number.
A confirmation email will sent once the check has posted. A tracking number will be sent once the order ships. Features
* Low-maintenance and easy to install
* Pole Mount Design
* Available LED colors: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow or White
* Ready to deploy out of the box
* Automatically turns On at Dusk and Off at Dawn (Constant Mode)
* Designed for harsh saltwater environments
* Up to 40 User-adjustable flash patterns (Flash Mode) - Preset prior to shipping
* Up to 3 Nautical Miles visible range at T=0.74
* 3 high-temperature-rated replaceable NiMH AA batteries included
* Global Shipping available, shipping charges would apply
* 24/7 Technical Support: 603-247-0501Technical Data
* Vertical divergence 8 Degrees (FWHM)
* UV-resistant polycarbonate body and lens material
* Waterproof design; IP 68 immersion
* Life expectancy 15 years
* Weight: 0.9 lb
* Up to 4 bird deterrents can be installed
* Compliant to RoHS, WEEE, IEC 60945, FCC
* Personal private aid-to-navigation (PATON)
* IR Flash Code Remote (sold separately)
* Three Year Manufacturers WarrantyCarmanah M550 Specification Data SheetCarmanah M550 User Manual - Flash Codes Carmanah Range Intensity Calculations Carmanah Marine Lantern M550 - M650 Comparison Chart
Carmanah You Tube Video: