Barebones Living - Forest Lantern - Limited Edition - 220 Lumens
* One Year Warranty * Free Shipping * No Sales Tax *
Winter Sale - Up to 40% Off -
Sale Ends 1-31-2019.
Light your way with the classic Barebones Forest Lantern.
The Limited edition half-frosted light housing provides increased brightness for the darkest of nights,
and functional updates improve durability and convenience.
Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries put out 220 lumens of warm light for up to 4 hours. Keep the light
setting on low and the Forest Lantern will glow for 80+ hours.
Enclosed in a steel body finished the Forest Lantern will never be hot to the touch. Use the lantern
as a power source for charging small electronics by plugging your device into the lantern's USB port.
Designed for camping, tents, residential use, backpacking, cabins, hiking, RV's, sheds, emergency preparedness,
power outages and all off-grid locations!
Whether you’re gardening, cooking, camping or exploring, Barebones products will help you create a more enjoyable
connection with nature and those around you. Elevate life outdoors.To place an order, please call AllSun Solar Products at (603) 247-0501. We accept all major credit cards. Product Care
For all battery-powered lights and accessories it is essential that you charge your device once every three months.
If you leave the devices off for an extended period of time without charging them, the batteries will go dead.Features
* LED: 220 Lumens!
* Push-button on/off function
* Base Color: Antique Bronze or Red
* Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
* Capable of charging from your USB on your computer
* Ambient Beam
* Run Time: High, up to 4 Hours. Low, 80+ Hours
* Steel body
* Lightweight - Portable
* One Year WarrantySpecifications
* LED: 5 Watt Cree
* Light Spectrum: 3000K
* Lumens: 220
* Battery: (2) 8W Lithium-Ion Cell
* AC Recharge Time: 4-6 Hours
* Run Time: 4-80 plus hours (high or low)
* USB Port Output: 5V, 1.5A Max
* Input: 5V, Up to 1A Max
* Housing: Stamped Steel Housing
* Dimensions: 6" x 9.5" x 6"
* Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.Forest Lantern User Guide