Solar Window Heater
* One Year Warranty * Free Shipping *
The Solar Window Heater has a revolutionary design!
A 10' x 15' room could see temperature increases up to 30ºF.
* Our Solar Window Heaters are designed for year-round use *
Perfect for residential homes, offices, cabins, greenhouses, college dorms, cottages, RV's, garages,
sheds, barns and ice fishing houses.How it Works:
This is an indoor solar window heater. The Solar Fan draws in the room air through a bottom vent.
The air is pulled over the metal solar energy collectors and warm air is recirculated back into the room.
An AC fan adapter is included for when the sun is not strong enough to power the solar fan.
* Performance is equivalent to a 150 – 500 watt electric heater. Depending on glass type and sun exposure.Features:
* Designed for Single Pane Windows
* Solar Fan with speed control
* Hangs from the window woodwork or sits on the window sill
* A 10' x 15' room could see temperature increases up to 30ºF
* Still provides heat even on cloudy days!
* An AC fan adapter is included for when the sun is not strong enough to power the solar fan
* Translucent - allows 50% of the natural light to pass through Specifications:
* 18" wide x 48" long x 1" deep.
(The unit will fit shorter length windows, but would overhang on the window sill)
* 7 watt solar panel - solar fan
* Weight: 15 lbs
* 3 Dimensional stacked heat absorbing collectors
* Outside covering is polycarbonate
* Collector material is aluminum steel
* 30 degrees increase over ambient temperature
* 25 CFMs Air Flow
* Peak Efficiency Average is equal to 80%
* Air Flow Range equals 10-75 CFM
* Noise level is just 32.95db
* Max air temperature increase is 110ºF
* Solar Collector Infra Red Absorption is 95%
* Number of staged solar collectors is 26
* AC Adapter equals 110/220vac - 12 vdc 500ma
* Plastic Panel Materials are UL94v-0
* Ratings are based on single pane
Solar Infra Systems - Solar Window Air Heaters have a One Year Warranty. Infra Solar Window Heaters - Operating Instructions - Mounting Guide.pdf
Solar window heater YouTube video demo: