Solar Infra - Solar Window Heater / Indoor Mount
* One Year Warranty * Free Shipping *
Designed for indoor use with single pane windows.
The solar window heater has a revolutionary design!
Using the sun’s infrared rays and convection, the solar heater will reduce your energy costs.
Stands on the interior window sill or hangs from the top of window header. (easel stand for sliding glass doors)
The solar air heater will add up to 20º F (11º C) to the ambient room temperature. (10' x 15' room - 150 sq. ft.)
Maximum air flow at 75 CFM. Designed to provide supplementary heat.
Top-Rated for performance and quality.
Lower your monthly heating bills - Go Solar Power!
Equivalent to a 300 – 500 watt electric heater. (varies due to available sunlight)
Perfect for residential homes, offices, cabins, greenhouses, college dorms, cottages, RV's,
garages, sheds, barns and ice fishing houses. Specifications:
* 18" wide x 48" long x 2" deep.
* 12V - 7 watt solar panel operates the quiet recirculation fan
* Weight: 15 lbs
* 26 - 3 Dimensional stacked aluminum steel collectors
* Clear, fireproof polycarbonate casing
* UL94V-0 Approved
* Provides heat even on cloudy days!
* Window mounting hardware included
* Translucent - allows 50% of the natural light to pass through
* The easel stand in the picture is not included (sold separately)
* Designed for indoor use with non tinted - single pane windows
One Year Manufactures Warranty
How much will you save per year? View the RET solar window data sheet!
Estimated savings based on your geographic location in the U.S. and Canada.RET Solar Window data sheet Solar Window Brochure Solar Fan - Air Flow Diagram Window Glazing - U Values Operating Instructions - Specifications Solar Air Heater - How it works
Solar window heater YouTube video demo: