Solar Infra - Solar Window Heater / Indoor Mount
* One Year Warranty * Free Shipping *
Designed for Indoor use with Single Pane Windows.
The Solar Window Heater has a revolutionary design!
Using the sun’s infrared rays and convection, the solar heater will reduce your energy costs.
Stands on the interior window sill or hangs from the top of window header.
The performance is equivalent to a 150 – 500 watt electric heater depending on sunshine and cloud cover.
Perfect for residential homes, offices, cabins, greenhouses, college dorms, cottages, RV's,
garages, sheds, barns and ice fishing houses.
The solar heater will raise the ambient room temperature up to 20º F (10' x 15' room - 150 sq. ft.)
The solar fan provides 75 cubic feet per minute air flow. Designed to provide supplementary heat. Specifications:
* 18" wide x 48" long x 2" deep.
* 12V - 7 watt solar panel operates the quiet recirculation fan
* Weight: 15 lbs
* 26 - 3 Dimensional stacked aluminum steel collectors
* Outside covering is a hard durable polycarbonate material
* UL94V-0 Approved
* Provides heat even on cloudy days!
* AC adaptor included
* Window Mounting Hardware included
* Translucent - allows 50% of the natural light to pass through
* Note: The easel stand in the picture is not included - sold separately.
** Not recommended for "Double Pane" windows. (efficiency would drop 20-40%)
Solar Infra Systems - Solar Window Air Heaters have a One Year Warranty.Solar Window Brochure Solar Fan - Air Flow Diagram Window Glazing - U Values Operating Instructions - Specifications Solar Air Heater - How it works
Solar window heater YouTube video demo: