Solar Infra Systems - Solar Air Heater / 18" x 48" Indoor Mount
* One Year Warranty * Free Shipping * No Sales Tax *
2017 Winter Sale! - Up to 40% Off
- Sale ends 1-31-2017.
Designed for non tinted single pane windows / Indoor use only.
The solar air heater has a revolutionary design. Lower your monthly heating bills - Go Solar Power!
Using the sun’s infrared rays and convection, the solar heater will reduce your energy costs.
Stands on the interior window sill, easel stand or hangs from the window header.
The solar air heater will add up to 20ºF
(11ºC) to the ambient room temperature (10' x 15' room)
Maximum air flow at 75 CFM. Designed to provide supplementary heat.
Perfect for residential homes, offices, cabins, greenhouses, college dorms, cottages, RV's, garages,
sheds, barns and ice fishing houses. Equivalent to a 300–500
Watt electric heater!
* 2017 - Top-rated for performance and quality!
* No assembly required - Self contained unit - Ready to use - Right out of the box! Specifications:
* 18" Wide x 48" Tall x 2" Depth
* 12-Volt / 7-Watt solar panel operates the quiet recirculation fan
* Weight: 15 lbs
* (26) 3-Dimensional stacked aluminum steel collectors
* Clear, fireproof polycarbonate casing
* Fan Operation: On/Off switch
* UL94V-0 Approved
* Provides heat even on cloudy days!
* Translucent - allows 50% of the natural light to pass through
* Window-mounting hardware "S" hooks not included
* Easel stand not included (sold separately)Note:
The 2017 models do not have an AC Adaptor nor Fan Knob. The fan operates at one speed for efficiency.
One Year Manufacturers Warranty
How much will you save per year? View the RET Solar Air Heater Performance Table!
Estimated savings based on your geographic location in the U.S. and Canada.RET Solar Air Heater Performance Table Solar Window Brochure Solar Fan - Air Flow Diagram Window Glazing - U Values Operating Instructions - Specifications Solar Air Heater - How It Works