Solar Infra Systems - Solar Air Heater / 18" x 48" Indoor Mount
2015 Labor Day Sale! - Sale Ends Monday, Sept 7th.
* One Year Warranty * Free Shipping *
Designed for non-tinted, single pane windows / Indoor use only.
The solar air heater has a revolutionary design!
Using the sun’s infrared rays and convection, the solar heater will reduce your energy costs.
Stand on the interior window sill or hang from the window header (Easel stand for sliding glass doors)
The solar air heater will add up to 20ºF (11ºC) to the ambient room temperature (10' x 15' room - 150 sq. ft.)
Maximum air flow at 75 CFM. Designed to provide supplementary heat.
Top-rated for performance and quality.
Lower your monthly heating bills - Go Solar Power!
Equivalent to a 300–500 Watt electric heater (varies due to available sunlight).
Perfect for residential homes, offices, cabins, greenhouses, college dorms, cottages, RV's,
garages, sheds, barns and ice fishing houses. Specifications:
* 18" W x 48" L x 2" D
* 12-Volt / 7-Watt solar panel operates the quiet recirculation fan
* Weight: 15 lbs
* 26 - 3-Dimensional stacked aluminum steel collectors
* Clear, fireproof polycarbonate casing
* UL94V-0 Approved
* Provides heat even on cloudy days!
* Window-mounting hardware included
* Translucent - allows 50% of the natural light to pass through
* Easel stand not included (sold separately)
One Year Manufacturers Warranty
How much will you save per year? View the RET Solar Air Heater Performance Table!
Estimated savings based on your geographic location in the U.S. and Canada.RET Solar Air Heater Performance Table Solar Window Brochure Solar Fan - Air Flow Diagram Window Glazing - U Values Operating Instructions - Specifications Solar Air Heater - How It Works
Solar window heater YouTube video demo: