* Free Shipping * No Sales Tax * 15 Year Warranty *
2017 Summer Sale! - Take an additional 5% Off - Coupon Code: solar06.
This greenhouse has 16mm triple-wall polycarbonate panels for maximum winter insulation!
The Riga XL 5 hobby greenhouse is designed for harsh environments including wind, snow and rain.
This is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse, designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers in the middle of winter.
This greenhouse has a beautiful "onion-shaped" design making it one of the sturdiest greenhouses on the market. It has no eaves and offers superior strength. The greenhouse frame is a smooth-finished, heavy-duty, anodized aluminum. The frame has a 15 year warranty!
Engineered and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses with 28 years experience. The greenhouse has successfully withstood winds up to 100 miles per hour, when properly anchored.
One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures. Heavy-duty construction and weather resistant.
Riga XL 5 Greenhouse Kit Includes:
* Riga XL 5 Greenhouse
* (4) Roof Vents
* (4) Automatic roof-vent openers
* Two Dutch doors with keyed locks (front - back door)
* 16mm triple-wall polycarbonate panels
* 14' Misting System
* Flat Mount foundation base frame
* Base frame "L" anchor brackets
* 10 year polycarbonate panel warranty
* 15 year - anodized aluminum frame warranty
* DVD and written assembly instructions included
* 24/7 technical support
* Free Shipping: $700.00 - $900.00 savings
* Optional greenhouse foundation base frame and Shelf Kits (sold separately)
* Dimensions: 14' wide x 16'5" long x 9'10" tall: 231 sq.ft
* Color: Anodized aluminum with a smooth finish
* Frame: Heavy-duty aluminum frame
* Thick rubber seals
* Silicon caulk to seal around windows
* 16mm UV-coated translucent twin-wall polycarbonate panels
* Two Dutch doors with keyed locks - 37" wide x 74" high
(Front - Back Door)
* Roof Vent: 40" x 24" with automatic window opener
* Optional Polycarbonate Shelf Kit (Riga IV shelf kit)
* Insulation Value: R-2.0
* Assembly time: 2-3 people, 2 days
* Not expandable
* Snow Load: Maximum Roof Load (25 lbs/ sq. ft.)
* Wind Resistance: Withstands 100 mph sustained winds when properly anchored
* We offer Free Shipping within the Continental U.S. (Lower 48)
* Your new Greenhouse will ship in (7) or more manageable-sized boxes.
* The Greenhouse will ship using a certified freight carrier - Please allow 5-10 days for delivery.
* A signature is required
* Riga Greenhouses are shipped from Texas.
Optional Foundation Base Frame:
The foundation base frame should be used when mounting the greenhouse directly on top of the ground. It’s meant to be buried into the ground. The frame is made of reinforced anodized aluminum for added durability and ensures the greenhouse sits square and level. Frame earth/soil anchor bars are included.
Included Flat Mount Base Kit:
If you plan on constructing your greenhouse on a concrete slab, wood or decking, the flat mount base kit with “L-Brackets” is included. Please review the installation manual for mounting instructions.