Kelly Kettle Aluminum - Large Basic Kit
* Free Shipping * Two Year Warranty * No Sales Tax *
Holiday Sale - Up to 40% Off
- Sale Ends 12-31-2017.
Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time".
The Kelly Kettle works in harsh weather conditions bringing water to boil within 3-5 minutes,
using whatever solid fuel is naturally occuring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, bark etc.
The Kettle is 15" tall with the fire base. Very portable and weighs 2.67 lbs. Cost-free, carbon-neutral
and eco friendly camping at its very best! The kettle holds 54 fluid ounces of water.
Designed to cook small amounts of food: noodles, rice, oatmeal, eggs, hash browns, re-hydrated food,
soup, beans over the Kettle while your water boils.
Perfect for base camps, fisherman, scout camps, picnics, hunters, outposts, hikers, kayakers,
emergency preparedness kits, humanitarian aid stations, or any off grid location!
Note: The fire bases invert partially up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as
possible for transport and storage.Features
* Aluminum construction
* Works with any natural fuel
* Boils water in 3-5 minutes
* Lightweight, compact and durable
* Environmental Friendly
* Easily cooks small amounts of food
* Holds 54 fl. oz. of waterAluminum Large - Basic Kit Includes:
* Aluminum Large Base Camp Kettle
* Stainless Steel Fire base
* Kelly Kettle Storage Bag
* Cooking pot
* Pot support
* Pot gripper/handle
* Silicon Stopper
* Instruction LeafletProduct Dimensions:
* Base Camp Kettle Height: 13" with fire base attached 15"
* Diameter: 7.4 inches (Widest point at rim of base)
* Capacity: 54 fl. oz / 1.59 Liters / 6.75 cups
* Kettle weight: 2.67 lbs
* Kit Weight: 3.49 lbs
* Pot Capacity: 32 oz. / 4 cups
The Famous Kelly Kettle
The Kelly family in Ireland pioneered the development of the Kelly Kettle camping kettle and now, for over 100 years, the unique Kelly Kettle has made boiling water in the outdoors quick and easy - even in extreme weather conditions. Any natural fuel can be used to burn and create the fire which will quickly bring the water in the kettle to a rolling boil. Since only natural fuel is used you donít have to worry about carrying gas or batteries or other types of fuel with you. Safe and easy to use, the Kelly Kettle will be one of your most used and valued pieces of camping gear. Now with the new Hobo Stove, the Kelly Kettle is a great little camp stove, too. Kelly Kettle - How it Works Emergency Preparedness Kelly Kettle - Specification Comparison Chart